- The Chinese Working Class in the Global Capitalist Crisis: Revolutionary Mass Strike or a New Bureaucratic Containment?
- The Remaking of the American Working Class: The Restructuring of Global Capital and the Recomposition of Class Terrain
- The Korean Working Class: From Mass Strike to Casualization and Retreat, 1987-2008
- The Spanish Revolution, Past and Future: Grandeur and Poverty of Anarchism; How the Working Class Takes Over (or Doesn’t), Then and Now
- On the Non-Formation of a Working-Class Political Party in the United States, 1900-1945
- Aufheben Critique of “Remaking of the American Working Class”